Thursday, October 22, 2015

Review The Documentary 2.5 album disc 2

I can say so much about this Album 2.5 The Game have I really really enjoyed this album every track was good even thou Disc one have more than a east cost feeling to it but disc 2 is strictly nothing but a west cost album I have a couple of songs i like the most one them is "Gang Bang Away ft Jay Rock and SchoolBoy Q" my second song is The "Ghetto ft Nas and Will.I.Am" i think that should be his next song to come out with my third song is "From Adam ft Lil Wayne" my forth song is "Last Time You Seen ft Scarface and Stacy Barthe" this song is all about the OG's in hiphop that died  you can tell 2pac was inspirational on The Game great song and my Fith song is "Quick Groove ft DJ Quick,Sevyn Streeter and Micah" this song had me thinking about Dogg Pound  "Let Play House" I enjoyed this song a lot another album that's I can listen straight thru this a album y'all should get just get the double C.D from The Game it with it here's the track list from The Documentary 2.5 
1. New York Skit (Prod. by Stat Quo & The Game)
2. Magnus Carlsen (Feat. Anderson .Paak) (Prod. by Bongo)
3. Crenshaw/80s And Cocaine (Feat. Anderson .Paak & Sonyae) (Prod. by THX / Fred Wreck, drums by Tarvis Barker)
4. Gang Bang Anyway (Feat. Jay Rock & ScHoolboy Q) (Prod. by Bongo)
5. The Ghetto (Feat. Nas & Will.iam) (Prod. by will.i.am)
6. From Adam (Feat. Lil Wayne) (Prod. by Cool & Dre)
7. Gang Related (Feat. Asia) (Prod. by Bongo)
8. Last Time You Seen (Feat. Scarface & Stacy Barthe) (Prod. by S1)
9. Intoxicated (Feat. Deion) (Prod. by Kahlil)
10. Quik’s Groove (Feat. DJ Quik, Sevyn Streeter & Micah) (Prod. by DJ Quik)
11. Outside (Feat. E-40, Mvrcus Blvck & Lil E) (Prod. by Travis Barker)
12. Up On The Wall (Feat. Problem, YG & Ty Dolla $ign) (Prod. by Battlecat)
13. Sex Skit (Prod. by Bongo)
14. My Flag/Da Homies (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign, Jay 305, AD, Mitch E-Slick, Joe Moses, RJ & Skeme) (Prod. by DJ Mustard)
15. Moment Of Violence [Feat. King Mez, Jon Connor & JT (Justus)](Prod. by The Futuristics)
16. Like Father Like Son 2 (Feat. Busta Rhymes) (Prod. by Alchemist)
17. Life (Prod. by Tone Mason)
18. El Chapo (Feat. Skrillex) (Bonus Track) (Prod. by Bangladesh & Skrillex) 

No comments:

Post a Comment